Custom Search

Want to help out? Donate.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hey ,been a while!!!



Here are some updates! Recently bought a powerglide shifter from a first gen Camaro,going to put it in third gen Camaro.(Was going to use a t-handle shifter from a sunfire,..we painted it chrome and it turn out very nice looking, but due to the hot weather the paint winkled up,making it look very crappy.) My fiancé says he can make it work,so we'll see! But before we can do that,we got to get the car running,which will be a while! I did buy more engine parts,bearings,timing belt,etc. Still got some more parts to buy! Also I have to take the engine core to a machine shop so they can size things.Oh yea,I finally got my new grant horn button! Well that all for now,until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment