Custom Search

Want to help out? Donate.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Donations/Google Adsense

Hey,I'm kindly asking for donations for my project;this is my dream project and I need a little help.. I'm not asking for big donations. Donations can be small as 99 cents. Many small donations can go a long way. I only accecpt paypal,it's fast and most of all it's safe.The "Donate" buttons are located at the top and bottom of this blog.

Also another way you can help, is to click on the ads in my blog or use the google custom search,(best to search for car related things). With each click or search. I will get paid a commission check from google(well I have to get a certain amount of clicks),and the good thing about it, is that you don't have to pull any money out your pocket!,just click or search. This will really help out the project,thanks. <3 (BTW,I can't click on the ads myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment