Custom Search

Want to help out? Donate.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update.

Just a small update. Finally bought 2 engine mounts,and a fly wheel 2 weeks ago and order a torque arm mount and curb feelers over the weekend. That's right I said curb feelers. I used to have a habit of hitting the back tires on the curb while making a turn. But now I do this once in a blue moon now. But I want to protect the tires and ground effects on my camaro,cause the car sits low. Plus I think curb feelers will look cool on my car,I know some will hate/dislike me for this,but it's my car! Now just need two more parts and then the engine can be put in and running!! Will be awhile before I can buy more part,probably July.

A special thanks to those who donated to my project thank you so much!!! keep the donations coming!

Got any comments,questions? Be sure to leave them. :) Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment